Term and Conditions
Welcome to The Behaviouralist Ltd (TB) website. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TB's Website. Our Privacy Notice explains how we use any personal information which we collect via the site. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TB's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to TB, our partners or licensors. You can copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt the content for your own purposes as long as you attribute TB or the relevant licensor. However, you must obtain our prior consent to use the content for commercial purposes. You must not remove any copyright or trademark notices and must comply with any other restrictions on particular content. Use of content is at your own risk. We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
- You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
- for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses or distresses anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of the site or otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images or other content which you post on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
- We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. You can report any inappropriate content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can’t guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied from time to time. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. Additional terms may apply to certain areas of this site, such as applications for grant funding or payment for events.
- These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
The Behaviouralist Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 08975979
Registered office: 5 Hoxton Sq, London, N1 6NU